Fifty Shades Freed is an upcoming American erotic romantic drama flick directed by James Foley and written by Niall Leonard, based on the novel the of same name by E. L. James. It is the final flick in the Fifty Shades trilogy, and a sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) and Fifty Shades Darker (2017). The flick features Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan as Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, respectively.
Principal photography on Fifty Shades Freed began simultaneously with Darker on February 9, 2016, in Paris and Vancouver. It is going to be released in the United States on February 9, 2018.
- Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Grey
- Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- Kim Basinger as Elena Lincoln
- Eric Johnson as Jack Hyde
- Max Martini as Jason Taylor
- Brant Daugherty as Luke Sawyer
- Arielle Kebbel as Gia Matteo
- Fay Masterson as Gail Jones
- Luke Grimes as Elliot Grey
- Rita Ora as Mia Grey
- Marcia Gay Harden as Grace Trevelyan Grey
Following the events of Fifty Shades Darker, Christian and Ana are now married. However, Ana’s life is threatened when her former boss, Jack Hyde, swears revenge for being fired from SIP. Elena also returns to haunt Christian and makes the couple’s lives a lot more trouble.